Monday 5 October 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Pastel Pink Hair

Just been watching Sprinkle Of Glitter's touching Youtube video about her life and how cancer has affected her. The video was so open and you could tell the more she spoke the more raw her emotions became and I felt a lump in my throat more than once. If you're not aware of her Youtube channel or just her presence on the internet then you definitely should be! She's always so bubbly and it feels as if she could genuinely be one of your mates.
Photo from sprinkleofglitr.tumblr.com

Because of it being Breast Cancer Awareness Month she has also died her hair this gorgeous pastel pink colour and I don't think she's ever looked better imo! It's got me thinking since I'm recently blonde myself should I give this a try? I've been wanting it for ages but always hated that salmon tinge of colour you get once it starts to wash out. I've gathered up some inspo pictures here:
Pictures found on Tumblr
I'm known for never sticking to one colour for too long and that's the good thing about having lighter hair is the fact that you can do endless amounts to it!

Post a Comment

© P R I M R O S E P U D D L E . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.