Saturday 17 October 2015

Christmas 2015 Beauty Wish List


Christmas 2015 is slowly creeping up on us! After waking up this morning feeling absolutely frozen and my slippers not even warming up my feet it made me realise winters approaching. Thankfully, with winter comes CHRISTMAS! So here's my wish list for this year.

1. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette 

I've been eye balling this up for a while. The colours are freakin' gorgeous all matte shades in a ray of rosey tones covering light to dark. I guess it's in competition with the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette which has a similar feel, for me living in the UK is a lot easier to get hold off. On the Sephora website it's going for $45 and on Amazon UK it's going for £48.99. It does seem a lot for just one palette but if you think about it as you're getting 12 eye shadows at just over £4, plus a massive mirror, doesn't seem that bad any more does it!


2. NYX Colour Correcting Powder in Banana

Excuse the picture, it's actually the wrong product FAIL. There' a bit of recurring theme here now, everything I really want is from America where they can literally get the best everything and get the first releases waaahhhh. I already have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Original) which has an banana shade in it but who doesn't want to try a drug store dupe? 


3. Hollywood Style Mirror

When will I own one of these? When????? Hopefully if I get my arse into gear and can save up myself. Now natural lighting is always completely best to do your make-up in but in winter whenever you're getting ready the suns just not there. Not forgetting the biggest note, who doesn't want to feel glamorous with all light on them when they're getting ready.



4.  Fold Up Set Chair 

This one is definitely the most vital to my career. After doing someone's making for an hour leaning down and over them whilst they're sitting on a normal chair seriously takes its toll on your back. They're so expensive these chairs though from around £80-£120. Hopefully I can find just a high standing fold up chair in the mean time before I invest that amount of money. 


5. Beauty Blender

I've actually never owned a true Beauty Blender but own about 4/5 of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges which is known for being a dupe. Even though I love my Real Technique version and get great outcomes from it, I still can't help being curious about the real thing. Retails at £16.


6. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade 

Straight to the point this highlighter looks bomb! I already have Soft and Gentle from MAC which everybody and their muma raves about but Lightscapade is a lighter icier highlight to give me that really popping sheen against my tan. Retails at £24.


7. Sony SAL30M28 Alpha 30mm F2.8 Macro Lens

That's a mouthful. I barely know anything about cameras or lenses but I just got myself the Sony A5100 camera and would like to be able to get some clear close up shots for my blog. Basically I goggled that in a lens and this is the lens that came up lol. Retails at £140.

8. Zuca Artist Collection - Pro Artist 

After watching may too many Youtube videos then I'm willing to admit on this make-up kit travelling bag and I need it. So easy to travel with, no strain and everything is organised into separate storage cases for ease when on the job. Retails at £305
                                                            


None of the pictures of products are my own and were found via Google image search engine. 

Post a Comment

© P R I M R O S E P U D D L E . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.